I received this notice today and am asking my readers to please read this and consider helping as well. A fellow homeschooling mama is facing the unexpected loss of her husband and is now trying to support her 5 kids alone.
On September 9th, Jenny called 911 because her husband Harold was behaving erratically. At the hospital, he was diagnosed with a serious brain infection and moved to the ICU, where he fell into a coma-like state. Over the next 10 days, their family experienced a series of ups and downs on the most horrific roller coaster ride you can imagine as they’d receive hopeful news followed by a setback. On September 18th, Harold passed away despite everything the doctors had done for him. As you can imagine, Jenny’s heart broke, and not just for herself, but for her five beautiful children as well, who hadn’t seen their dad in 10 days and won’t see him again this side of heaven.
Head over to Life Your Way to read the story. In response, a group of Jenny's friends and wonderful bloggers have partnered up to help Jenny and offer their readers a fabulous deal at the same time.
For three days only, pick up the following collection of ebooks – worth more than $50 – for just $5! And know that 100% of your purchase will go directly to Jenny and her kids.
This is a horrifying thought to lose your husband regardless, but even moreso if you've got little ones and are living on a single income. I will be purchasing this bundle and I know that many more will jump to help out this family in the midst of their loss. I pray that you will consider helping in some way as well.
This package includes the following e-books:
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- Plus the Complete Set of Life Your Way Printables